Students attending programs at USG get the unique opportunity to interact with students attending nine Maryland public institutions. The exposure to inter-institutional student life makes the experience at USG yet another benefit.
Our mission is to work in collaboration with our partner institutions to enrich the students' co-curricular experience while cultivating an active, enjoyable, and culturally inclusive campus environment. This work is done by providing opportunities for incoming and current students to think critically and independently, foster meaningful interpersonal relationships, and to develop into civic-minded and ethical leaders at USG.
Here are just a few ways to become ENGAGED in STUDENT LIFE at USG!
- Learn how to join a club or organization by visiting the Student Organizations page!
- Check out upcoming events.
- If you are not already receiving it, subscribe to the USG Weekly e-newsletter.
- Become a peer leader by participating in the Student Leadership Advisory Council, the Student Ambassador Program, and more!
- Read USG's official student blog Around the Grove to find out what students are thinking about.
- Complete the USGLeads Leadership Program, and get recognized for activities you likely already do!
- ...and much more!