Tour campus virtually with USG Student Ambassadors!
Connect with USG
Due to uncertainty around COVID-19 progression, USG is not offering any large group visits or in-person events at this time. We do, however, look forward to connecting in the following ways:
FEATURED EVENT: USG Pathways & Programs Week: October 19, 20, and 21; 6-7:30pm; on Zoom
Learn more about the USG campus, hear from current students, and connect with program advisors from each of the undergraduate majors offered at USG. Register today!
- Information Session for Montgomery College and Frederick Community College Students (December 7; 6-7:30pm; on Zoom) - Attendees will receive a USG overiew; student panel; Transfer Access Program information; and the opportunity to connect with program advisors. Family members welcome!
- Virtual Information Session Calendar - Check out other upcoming academic program-specific information sessions and advising appointments.
- Visit our prospective student resources page
- Schedule a phone call, email, or virtual meeting with a USG recruitment representative
- Connect with academic program representatives
- Hear from and request to connect with current students
Have specific questions about your program of interest?
- Contact the relevant graduate or undergraduate program representative to schedule an advising meeting or transcript evaluation.