NEW: Tour campus virtually with USG Student Ambassadors!
Connect with USG
Due to COVID-19, the USG campus will be closed to visitors until further notice. While we are not able to offer in-person tours or meetings at this time, we look forward to connecting in the following ways:
- Montgomery College Student Information Night (April 15 on Zoom) - FLYER
- Frederick Community College Student Information Night (April 28 on Zoom) - FLYER
- Virtual Information Session Calendar - Check out upcoming information sessions and advising appoints with academic program staff.
- Visit our prospective student portal
- Schedule a phone call, email, or virtual meeting with a USG recruitment representative
- Connect with academic program representatives
- Hear from current students
- Watch a pre-recorded information session
Have specific questions about your program of interest?
- Contact the relevant graduate or undergraduate program representative to schedule an advising meeting or transcript evaluation.