Connect with USG
Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, the USG campus will be closed until at least May 31, 2020. While we are not able to offer in-person tours or meetings at this time, we look forward to connecting in the following ways:
- Schedule a phone call, email, or virtual meeting with a USG recruitment representative
- Browse digital copies of all USG recruitment materials
- Attend our upcoming virtual events
- Connect with academic program representatives
- Request a virtual information session or student panel for your group
- Hear from current students
- Watch a pre-recorded information session
Have specific questions about your program of interest?
- Contact the relevant graduate or undergraduate program representative to schedule an advising meeting or transcript evaluation.