The Shady Grove Copy Center offers full copy services to faculty, staff, students, and the public at competitive prices.
- Course packets
- Business cards
- Any other copy, printing, or design needs
- Black and white and color copies—from one copy to many, no job is too small or large
- Many different colors and weights of paper
- Fax—Send and receive faxes (local and long distance)
- Binding, stapling, hole punching, tape, and spiral binding
How to Submit
Documents and materials can be dropped off at our location in Building II, room 1000.
You can preserve the quality of your document by sending it as an email attachment to the copy center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your email the following details:
- Name, program, and copy code
- Number of copies
- Format—one- or two-sided copies
- Finishing choices (collate, staple, tape, or spiral binding), if needed
- Time frame for completion
- Scheduled pick-up or drop-off
- A phone number where you can be reached if there are further questions
***A confirmation email will always be sent back to the requestor.
We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. Faculty/staff can used their assigned copy codes.