The Universities at Shady Grove’s (USG) operations are currently modified to protect the health and safety of students, faculty and staff, given the continued challenges with COVID-19. At this time, most services and courses are being provided remotely or online. Access to campus buildings is restricted to essential personnel and those who require the use of specialized laboratories for courses on campus. Please visit the USG Onward web page for additional details.
The Copy Center is offering limited services this semester, all copies and print requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Please forward requests to email@example.com. Thank you!
The Shady Grove Copy Center offers full copy services to faculty, staff, students, and the public at competitive prices.
- Course packets
- Business cards
- Any other copy, printing, or design needs
- Black and white and color copies—from one copy to many, no job is too small or large
- Many different colors and weights of paper
- Transparencies—black and white and color
- Fax—Send and receive faxes (local and international)
- Binding, stapling, hole punching, tape, and spiral binding
How to Submit
Documents and materials can be dropped off at our location in Building II, room 1000.
You can preserve the quality of your document by sending it as an email attachment to the copy center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in your email the following details:
- Name, program, and copy code
- Number of copies
- Format—one- or two-sided copies
- Finishing choices (collate, staple, tape, or spiral binding), if needed
- Time frame for completion
- Scheduled pick-up or drop-off
- A phone number where you can be reached if there are further questions
***A confirmation email will always be sent back to the requestor.
We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. Faculty/staff can used their assigned copy codes.