USG Student Ambassador Program
Meet the Spring 2020 USG Student Ambassadors!
What do student ambassadors do?
- Educate prospective students and the community on the benefits of attending a program at the USG campus
- Give campus tours to prospective students and community members
- Share your experiences at USG as part of student panels
- Assist with Open Houses, Graduation Celebration, and other important events on campus
- Promote USG at community college and high school campuses alongside USG staff
- Have fun and build community!
All Student Ambassadors have the power to create an impact on a prospective student's education by sharing their personal experiences on the USG campus. This program allows members to expand their leadership, marketing, public speaking, and customer service skills, and achieve community involvement while working with a diverse range of individuals. The work schedule is flexible and self-managed by the program member. Ambassadors become a part of a close-knit community and feel a greater sense of pride in USG as they learn more about it through the program. Ambassadors also have the benefit of receiving pay at the rate of $10.10/hour worked at the end of the semester if all program requirements are met.
- Enrolled in a program offered at USG with at least two semesters left
- GPA of 3.0 or higher strongly preferred
- May have alrady completed a semester or more at USG or be starting at USG in the semester for which you're applying
We're delighted you'd like to be a part of the USG Student Ambassador Program. Unfortuantely, there are no open spots in the program at this time. Please check back in May for the Fall 2020 application. If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Student Ambassador Program Supervisor, Jennifer Riehl, at email@example.com.