USG Student Ambassador Program
Meet the Fall 2020 USG Student Ambassadors!
What do student ambassadors do?
- Educate prospective students and the community on the benefits of attending a program at the USG campus
- Give campus tours to prospective students and community members
- Share your experiences at USG as part of student panels
- Assist with Open Houses, Graduation Celebration, and other important events on campus
- Promote USG at community college and high school campuses alongside USG staff
- Have fun and build community!
Student Ambassadors have the power to create an impact on a prospective student's future educational pathway by sharing their personal experiences on the USG campus. This program allows members to expand their leadership, marketing, public speaking, and customer service skills, and achieve community involvement while working with a diverse range of individuals. The work schedule is flexible and self-managed by the program member. Ambassadors become a part of a close-knit community and feel a greater sense of pride in USG as they learn more about it through the program.
- Enrolled in a program offered at USG with at least two semesters left
- GPA of 3.0 or higher strongly preferred
- May have already completed a semester or more at USG or be starting at USG in the semester for which you're applying
Our Fall 2020 Ambassadors have already been selected. Please check back in advance of the Spring 2021 semester in case of any openings. If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Student Ambassador Program Supervisor, Jennifer Riehl, at firstname.lastname@example.org.