The Universities at Shady Grove (USG) campus is currently open with no restrictions to access. In a continued effort to protect the health and safety of students, faculty and staff, face masks are required for any individual who is not fully vaccinated. All services and courses are being provided in-person, remotely or in a hybrid format. Please visit the USG Onward web page for additional details.
We Are Open Virtually & In-Person!
Featured Career Services Available
- Career coaches continue to provide daily 30-minute sessions virtually using Google Meet video/screen-share and phone appointments
- Students may schedule an appointment via our Career Connector virtual platform.
- Once you have scheduled a virtual appointment, look out for a calendar invitation from a team member with log-on/call-in information.
Career Connector Jobs Platform
This platform features a searchable collection of great internships and jobs for students and alumni, along with new, easy-to-use options for booking appointments and signing up for events. To create your account, click here.
- Focus 2 Career (Access Code: usg) Log on to Focus 2 Career for exclusive access to a personalized career planning system.
- Big Interview: Learn and practice your interview skills with this online interview platform.
- Virtual Career Development Toolkit: Explore a variety of free self-assessment, career exploration, and job search tools.
- Featured Employment Opportunities: View part-time, full-time, and temporary employment opportunities available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- News & Guidance: View the latest news and resources available to help you navigate the job market during COVID-19.
- Students are also encouraged to link to their home campus Career Centers for additional virtual tools, resources, and services.
- GoinGlobal: Explore career resources, internships and job opportunities around the globe
- Vault: View career intelligence including company rankings, reviews, and industry guides
- Employer services are available via phone, email, WebEx, or ZOOM virtual meeting format.
- Employers are encouraged to connect with us via email at email@example.com
Stay Connected - Now on Instagram!
Congratulations graduates! View our letter to the Class of 2021 here.