Due to the COVID-19 crisis, USG buildings will not be open through May 31, 2020.
While the campus building will not be open during this time, USG staff are teleworking and providing access to services remotely until on-site facilities are reopened.
Our partner universities that offer programs at USG are preparing for the transition to the delivery of all course instruction through remote/online platforms, through May 31, 2020. Students at USG should be in direct touch with their faculty and program directors from their home universities about their remote/instruction during this time.
USG's Student and Academic (SAS) Centers will be providing students with support services through various remote/online delivery formats. Please see below for information about how to receive these services remotely.
Career Services Available During COVID-19
Career Coaching (Career Planning, Resumes, Interview Prep, Internships, Job Search Strategies)
- Career coaches continue to provide daily 30-minute sessions virtually using Google Meet video/screen-share and phone appointments
- Students may schedule an appointment via our Career Connector virtual platform.
- Once you have scheduled a virtual appointment, look out for a calendar invitation from a team member with log-on/call-in information.
Career Connector Jobs Platform
- Our database provides short-term, part-time, full-time professional, and experiential learning opportunities ifor students and alumni; Users may access this virtually via Career Connector.
- Big Interview: Learn and practice your interview skills with this online interview platform.
- Virtual Job Shadow: Explore various jobs and industries through short video reviews.
- Virtual Career Development Tools: Explore a variety of free self-assessment, career exploration, and job search tools.
- Featured Employment Opportunities: View part-time, full-time, and temporary employment opportunities available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Virtual Career Fairs & Events: Participate in a variety of virtual recruiting and career development events.
- News & Guidance: View the latest news and resources available to help you navigate the job market during COVID-19.
- Students are also encouraged to link to their home campus Career Centers for additional virtual tools, resources, and services.
- Employer services are available via phone, email, or WebEx virtual meeting format.
- Employers are encouraged to connect with us via email at email@example.com
To collaborate with partner institutions and the local business community to support the career readiness of students, enabling them to become engaged, competitive, and contributing members of the regional workforce.