WE ARE OPEN (VIRTUALLY)!
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, USG buildings will not be open to the public until further notice.
Our partner universities that offer programs at USG are preparing for the transition to the delivery of all course instruction through remote/online platforms. Students at USG should be in direct touch with their faculty and program directors from their home universities about their remote/instruction during this time.
USG's Student and Academic (SAS) Centers will be providing students with support services through various remote/online delivery formats. Please see below for information about how to receive these services remotely.
Career Services Available During COVID-19
Career Coaching (Career Planning, Resumes, Interview Prep, Internships, Job Search Strategies)
- Career coaches continue to provide daily 30-minute sessions virtually using Google Meet video/screen-share and phone appointments
- Students may schedule an appointment via our Career Connector virtual platform.
- Once you have scheduled a virtual appointment, look out for a calendar invitation from a team member with log-on/call-in information.
Career Connector Jobs Platform
The Career and Internship Services Center has a new, upgraded version of Career Connector!
It features a searchable collection of great internships and jobs for students and alumni, along with new, easy-to-use options for booking appointments and signing up for events. To create your account, click here.
- Focus 2 Career (Access Code: usg) Log on to Focus 2 Career for exclusive access to a personalized career planning system.
- Big Interview: Learn and practice your interview skills with this online interview platform.
- Virtual Job Shadow: Explore various jobs and industries through short video reviews.
- Virtual Career Development Tools: Explore a variety of free self-assessment, career exploration, and job search tools.
- Featured Employment Opportunities: View part-time, full-time, and temporary employment opportunities available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Virtual Career Fairs & Events: Participate in a variety of virtual recruiting and career development events.
- News & Guidance: View the latest news and resources available to help you navigate the job market during COVID-19.
- Students are also encouraged to link to their home campus Career Centers for additional virtual tools, resources, and services.
- Employer services are available via phone, email, or WebEx virtual meeting format.
- Employers are encouraged to connect with us via email at email@example.com
To collaborate with partner institutions and the local business community to support the career readiness of students, enabling them to become engaged, competitive, and contributing members of the regional workforce.