USG's fall 2020 operations have been modified to protect the health and safety of our campus community. All services are being provided remotely. Access to campus buildings is restricted, as most classes are online and on-campus instruction is limited to a small number of lab courses.
Students, faculty and staff who will be on campus this semester for classes or essential operations are required to certify with their home campuses that they have completed a Covid-19 test within 14 days prior to their return to campus and that the test was negative. Anyone who is on campus is required to wear a mask at all times, consistent with CDC and Montgomery County guidelines. Visit the USG Onward web page for additional details.
We Are Open Virtually!
Featured Career Services Available During COVID-19
- Career coaches continue to provide daily 30-minute sessions virtually using Google Meet video/screen-share and phone appointments
- Students may schedule an appointment via our Career Connector virtual platform.
- Once you have scheduled a virtual appointment, look out for a calendar invitation from a team member with log-on/call-in information.
Career Connector Jobs Platform
This platform features a searchable collection of great internships and jobs for students and alumni, along with new, easy-to-use options for booking appointments and signing up for events. To create your account, click here.
Virtual Resources & Events
- Focus 2 Career (Access Code: usg) Log on to Focus 2 Career for exclusive access to a personalized career planning system.
- Big Interview: Learn and practice your interview skills with this online interview platform.
- Virtual Job Shadow: Explore various jobs and industries through short video reviews.
- Goin Global: Explore career resources, internships and job opportunities around the globe - Coming Soon!
- Vault: View career intelligence including company rankings, reviews, and industry guides - Coming Soon!
- Virtual Career Development Toolkit: Explore a variety of free self-assessment, career exploration, and job search tools.
- Featured Employment Opportunities: View part-time, full-time, and temporary employment opportunities available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Virtual Career Fairs & Events: Participate in a variety of virtual recruiting and career development events.
- News & Guidance: View the latest news and resources available to help you navigate the job market during COVID-19.
- Students are also encouraged to link to their home campus Career Centers for additional virtual tools, resources, and services.
- Employer services are available via phone, email, or WebEx virtual meeting format.
- Employers are encouraged to connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org