The Universities at Shady Grove (USG) has resumed on-campus operations, with some modifications for the fall semester. In a continued effort to protect the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff, COVID-19 vaccines are required for anyone returning for in-person activities this fall, unless an exception has been granted. Face masks are required in indoor public spaces on campus. For additional details on public health protocols, please visit the USG Onward web page.
We Are Open Virtually & In-Person!
Featured Career Services Available
Small Group Career Coaching
To sign up for a slot:
- Log on to Career Connector and click on the "Recommended Events" box or the Events tab in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on the blue Register button inthe top righthand corner.
- Confirm your attendance by clicking Register on the next screen.
Career Connector Jobs Platform
- Focus 2 Career (Access Code: usg) Log on to Focus 2 Career for exclusive access to a personalized career planning system.
- Big Interview: Learn and practice your interview skills with this online interview platform.
- Virtual Career Development Toolkit: Explore a variety of free self-assessment, career exploration, and job search tools.
- Featured Employment Opportunities: View part-time, full-time, and temporary employment opportunities available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- News & Guidance: View the latest news and resources available to help you navigate the job market during COVID-19.
- Students are also encouraged to link to their home campus Career Centers for additional virtual tools, resources, and services.
- Employer services are available via phone, email, or Zoom virtual meeting format.
- Employers are encouraged to connect with us via email at email@example.com
Stay Connected - Now on Instagram!