Student Request for an Interview Room
The Career and Internship Services Center (CISC) is pleased to announce our new, free Webcam and Telephone Interview Capabilities. Any student who has an upcoming phone or online interview may now request access to one of our interview rooms. Some spaces are equipped with computers and telephones, but students are welcome to use personal cell phones and laptops if they choose.
INTERVIEW ROOM GUIDELINES
- Request the date and time of your interview with CISC to make sure the room is available. Submit the form below to reserve your spot. Requests for an interview room must be placed a minimum of 2 business days in advance of the needed date and time.
- Skype is a free service, and you are allowed to use it for interview/career purposes as many times as necessary.
- You must have your own personal Skype account to utilize this service. We can help you set up an account if you need assistance.
- For telephone interviews, you must give the employer the appropriate telephone number, which will be provided to you once a reservation is confirmed. Please do not call the employer--arrange for the employer to call you.
- Interview Rooms are available Monday through Friday, starting at 9:00 a.m. and closing at 5:00 p.m.
Please fill out the form below if you would like to request the use of an interview room located in the Career and Internship Services Center (Biomedical Sciences and Engineering Building, Suite 1318). If your request is urgent (i.e. in less than two business days), you must call our office at 301-738-6338 to begin the reservation process.
For questions, please call us or email usgcareerservices@umd.