- Are automatically assessed by our system.
- Courtesy notices are automatically e-mailed to borrowers with overdue items.
- Fines are due to the library that owns the item, regardless of where you picked it up.
- If your fines are due to another library, please contact that library directly for more information.
- Use the Billing Inquiry Form to inquire about library fines and request additional information or leniency.
- Read more about fines and billing procedures at UMD libraries. Note that some fine rates may differ between UMD library branches, including Priddy Library.
- For general questions about fines, please e-mail our library e-mail account