Why Give to the Universities at Shady Grove?
Quite simply, the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) is the path to a brighter future for our region. Scholarships to attend programs on the USG campus changes lives for the better. Every scholarship contribution goes far beyond tuition assistance, as our entire community benefits every time a student earns a degree.
- Scholarship gifts help students on their drive to a degree
- The need is great — even with federal grants, students can end up $6,000 in debt each year
- Studies show bachelor and graduate degree holders contribute more to the local economy
- 88% of graduates from the USG campus work in the region in their intended career field
- You’ll get more than you give: students will always remember your kindness
A wide range of scholarship funds covering everything from textbooks to full tuition have been established at USG. Help students achieve their goals. Give today.
Ways to Give
USG accepts everything from cash to gifts of assets. Planned giving can protect your assets and your family while making a significant impact through a gift that costs nothing in your lifetime. To discuss your planned gift or creating a named scholarship, contact Tom Clifford, Major Gifts Director, at 301-335-7277 or email@example.com. Donations are tax deductible and are administered by the University System of Maryland Foundation, Inc. for the benefit of USG.
Our legal name is: Universities at Shady Grove Foundation
Our tax ID number (EIN) is: 52-1125663
Give now by making a tax deductible gift online with your credit card.
Or send a check or money order to:
Universities at Shady Grove Foundation
Ms. Richee Smith Andrews
Chief Advancement Officer
The Universities at Shady Grove
9636 Gudelsky Drive
Rockville, MD 20850-3480