Give to the Universities at Shady Grove
Quite simply, the Universities at Shady Grove is the driver to a brighter future for our region. Gifts to the Universities at Shady Grove change lives for the better. Every scholarship contribution goes far beyond tuition assistance, as our entire community benefits every time a student earns a degree.
- Scholarship gifts help students stick with their drive to a degree
- The need is great - even with federal grants, students can end up $6,000 in debt each year
- Studies show bachelor and graduate degree holders contribute more to the local economy
- 88% of Universities at Shady Grove graduates work in the region in their intended career field
- You’ll get more than you give: students will always remember your kindness
A wide range of scholarship funds covering everything from textbooks to full tuition have been established at the Universities at Shady Grove. Help students achieve their goals. Give today.
Ways to Give
The Universities at Shady Grove accepts everything from cash to gifts of assets.
Give Now by making a tax deductible online gift with your credit card.
Send a check or money order made out to the Universities at Shady Grove Foundation to:
Ms. Richee Smith Andrews
Chief Advancement Officer
The Universities at Shady Grove
9636 Gudelsky Drive
Rockville, MD 20850-3480
Planned Giving can protect your assets and your family while making a significant impact through a gift that costs nothing in your lifetime. To discuss your planned gift or creating a named scholarship, contact Tom Clifford, Major Gifts Director, at (301) 738-6334 or email@example.com
Donations are tax deductible and are administered by the University System of Maryland Foundation, Inc. for the benefit of the Universities at Shady Grove.