The Universities at Shady Grove (USG) has resumed on-campus operations, with some modifications for the fall semester. In a continued effort to protect the health and safety of students, faculty, and staff, COVID-19 vaccines are required for anyone returning for in-person activities this fall, unless an exception has been granted. Face masks are required in indoor public spaces on campus. For additional details on public health protocols, please visit the USG Onward web page.
- Recruitment team continues to provide appointments and consultation using phone, email, and Zoom video conferencing
- Schedule an appointment
- Request general information about USG programs and resources
- Visit USG's Prospective Student Resource Page for next steps
- Professional staff will continue to provide individual appointments and consultations using video conferencing
- Schedule an appointment online following the standard TAP procedures
- ACES Success Coordinator will continue to provide individual appointments and consultations using WebEx video conferencing
- ACES students may contact the coordinator through email
- Meetings and limited services to others will continue in a modified version
- Ambassadors will be contacted via standard communication channels by the Senior Coordinator with ongoing information and updates
- Career Coaching will be provided via WebEx, google hangouts, or phone for students in the CEO cohort
- Students can schedule appointments at the following link: bit.ly/CareerCoachMeeting
- Current ACES students can request career readiness support in their individual high school ACES Google Classrooms.
- Career Readiness Staff will respond to students via UMD email accounts and phones.
- Career Readiness workshop content will also be provided on individual high school ACES Google Classrooms.