Faculty Course Reserves
Submitting Course Reserve Requests
- Complete the online Reserves Request Form for books, e-books*, videos, CDs or other hard copy materials.
- Please browse the guide for the new reserve request form and contact Andrew Yager (contact information below) or Franklin Ofsthun if you have questions.
When to Submit a Course Reserves Request
- Submit course reserves requests and a copy of the course syllabus at least one month before classes begin.
- Email syllabus to email@example.com
Submitting E-Reserves Requests
E-Reserves are electronically accessible resources, such as full text images of articles and short book chapters, that meet fair use copyright guidelines. E-Reserves services are available to USG faculty from their home institution libraries. Please check below for links to pertinet pages.
- Salisbury University
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore
- University of Maryland Baltimore
- University of Maryland Baltimore County
- University of Maryland College Park
- University of Maryland Global Campus
Course Reserves Contacts
*Please see guide for the reserves request form to learn more about reserving e-books for your class.