Nomination Period: Nominations for the 2022 Kendall Awards are closed.
Eligibility: Partner staff members who have served at USG for at least two years and who have a significant leadership role in their academic program. This includes, but is not limited to, Program Directors, Associate/Assistant Program Directors, or Site Coordinators.
- Supports student success and achievement of academic goals, and works to enrich the USG campus.
- Fosters innovation and access to resources for the improvement of teaching and learning at USG.
- Advances the educational and career goals of students through professional development opportunities, internships, and job placement assistance.
- Enhances the professional development, instructional, and leadership skills of faculty.
- Maintains strong connections for students to resources at both main campus and USG.
- Has not won a Kendall Service Award in the last 5 years (view past award recipients).