Coming in for a pre-transfer advising appointment is the best way to ensure that you are properly prepared to transfer to the Communication program.
Pre-transfer advising appointments typically take about 30 minutes and are with Raimonda Nuredini in Building III office 5119. Please bring a copy of your unofficial transcript(s) with you to the meeting to be reviewed.
To set up a pre-transfer advising appointment, Please submit an email to us adhering to the proper guidelines listed below:
- Address your email to "email@example.com".
- Within the subject line please write "Pre-Transfer Advising".
- To begin your email, please include your full name, the school you are currently attending (i.e.. Montgomery College), and your expected transfer year (i.e.. Fall 2022).
- Within your email, please include your availability for an appointment that week or the upcoming week.
- When ready, please submit your email to our department and Assistant Director Raimonda Nuredini will respond to you in a timely manner regarding scheduling an advising appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact Raimonda Nuredini using the information below: