Coming in for a pre-transfer advising appointment is the best way to ensure that you are properly prepared to transfer to the Communication program.
Pre-transfer advising appontments typically take about 30 minutes and are with Brian Taylor Schoem in Building III office 5123. Please bring a copy of your unofficial transcript(s) with you to the meeting to be reviewed.
To set up a pre-transfer advising appointment visit our online scheduling system and follow the steps below:
- If this is your first time visiting the site, click Register for an Account
- Fill out the information.
- When it asks for the last four digits of your UID put "0000"
- Select the "Shady Grove" schedule, and log in.
- After you have logged in, ensure that you are on the Shady Grove schedule. If you are in the right schedule you will see Brian Taylor Schoem listed as an advisor.
- Select an appointment with, Brian Taylor Schoem or Raimonda Nuredini, during one of their available times.
- Please specify in the notes section that you are a prospective student.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Taylor Schoem using the information below:
Office Phone: 301-738-6168