ECED Admission Requirements
- Enroll in a Montgomery College (MC) or Frederick Community College (FCC) Associate of Arts in Teaching (A.A.T) program
- OR graduated with your A.A.T from either MC or FCC
- Minimum of 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Pass all courses with a “C” or higher
- See Montgomery College’s Suggested Transfer Pathway (MC Transfer Planning)
- See Frederick Community College’s AAT requirements
Meet the Maryland State Department of Education Basic Skills Assessment Requirement*
*Those teacher candidates who submit a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on their most recently earned degree are not required to submit a basic skills assessment.
Click one of the following schools for A.A.T course requirements:
Ready to Apply?
Please carefully follow the ECED Undergraduate Application Instructions