The Montgomery County Business Hall of Fame (MCBHOF) is excited to announce Governor Larry Hogan
as the keynote speaker for its annual luncheon and induction ceremony on October 24.
The event will be held at 11:30 a.m. at The Universities at Shady Grove Conference Center in Rockville, Md.
The MCBHOF, founded by Grossberg Company LLP and Revere Bank (successor to Monument Bank), is a celebration of individuals who have made a significant impact in the Montgomery County business community.
At this year’s induction ceremony, the MCBHOF will honor five business leaders:
- Kevin Beverly, president and CEO, Social & Scientific Systems
- Norman Dreyfuss, executive vice president, IDI Group
- Terry Forde, president and CEO, Adventist HealthCare
- Cidalia Luis‐Akbar, CEO and owner, M. Luis Construction Co., Inc.
- Natalia Luis, COO and owner, M. Luis Construction Co., Inc.
The event proceeds will benefit the scholarship programs at The Universities at Shady Grove (USG), Maryland’s premier regional education center which brings more than 80 undergraduate and graduate programs from nine Maryland public universities directly to Montgomery County. Since its inception, MCBHOF has supported more than 400 students and raised more than $675,000 for the USG scholarship fund through donations and the MCBHOF event.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available for this event.
For more information, visit mcbushalloffame.com.