Group Study Rooms
- Use limited to USG students
- Make reservations at the Service Desk
- Advance reservations made for one week only
- Current USG student ID required
- See Study Room Technology and Use Policy for more information
1. Group study room reservation must be made in-person at the Library Service Desk. Advance reservations are considered up to one week prior to the reservation date.
2. Priority for Group Study Rooms is given to groups with advance reservations. Users without a reservation will be asked to leave the room when it is requested by a group with a valid reservation.
3. The group representative must indicate the following:
- Presentation of USG Student ID
- Length of meeting
- Number of Persons
- Request for use of a flat screen monitor, Idea Paint or whiteboard as needed
- Event/Name (Course Number)
- Group (Program Name)
- Name of the representative
- Phone number of the representative
4. A USG Student ID is needed to receive a VGA cable or adapter for use with flat screen monitors. Cost of replacement will be charged for damage or loss of VGA cables or adapters.
5. Groups with advance room reservations must check in at the Library Service Desk.
6. If after 15 minutes, the group fails to appear, the reservation will be cancelled and the room may be scheduled for another group.
7. If the group study room is left unoccupied for 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled and the room may be scheduled for another group.