While the Library remains closed, please utilize our Virtual Study Room space.
Group Study Rooms
- Reservations are limited to students at USG
- Make reservations online using the EMS web app.
- Current USG logins are required to use the EMS web app.
- Follow the procedure below to make a room reservation
- Study room policies are below the reservation procedures.
1. Priddy Library Group Study Room reservations should be made via the EMS web app.
2. Log in to the EMS Web App using your USG login credentials established through the Office of Information Technology.
3. Select the date, start time, end time, and number of people in your group before pressing the "search" button.
4. Once you have found a study room that meets your qualifications, press the "+" button to the left of the room name, and the "Add Room" button from the pop-up. Then press the "Next Step" button in the upper-right corner.
5. Type the course number of the class you're meeting for (e.g.: "PSYC 301") in the "Event/Class Name" field, confirm that the contact information is correct, and press the "Create Reservation" button in the upper-right corner.
6. You will receive a confirmation email when your request has been submitted.
7. Check in to your room using the EMS Web App within 15 minutes before or after the start of your reservation. Any reservation which is not checked in will be released and the room will be available for use by others.
1. Minimum occupancy is 2. Maximum occupancy is determined by specific room. Groups that exceed maximum occupancy of a study room will forfeit their reservation.
2. Reservations must be made at least 3 hours in advance, and may be made up to 5 business days in advance.
3. Any room that is unoccupied more than 15 minutes after the start of the most recent scheduled reservation is available for impromptu use.
4. If a room is occupied at the start of your reservation, please speak with an employee at the Service Desk.
5. Dry erase markers/erasers and monitor remotes are available for loan at the Service Desk. To borrow them, you will need your current student ID. All equipment loans are for 4 hours.
6. For assistance connecting your wireless devices to the monitors, speak with an employee at the Service Desk, or follow the instructions posted below the monitors.
7. Personal items left in a Study Room do not count towards occupation for preserving a reservation, and will be removed by a Security officer. Priddy Library is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.