We are excited to announce that USG faculty, students and staff now have online access to APA Style CENTRAL both on and off campus, a program that is designed to develop research and writing skills.
- Use APA Style CENTRAL for your research and writing needs.
- To create an account, select "Welcome" in the top right hand corner and select "Log In". Either login with an existing account or create a new account.
- If off campus, you must enter your USG ID to use APA Style CENTRAL.
- Contact Eileen Harrington for APA Style CENTRAL support.
- Embeddable content for web pages and your LMS courses
- Learning Center - Equips faculty and students with digital media library that includes quizzes, samples, and instructional videos
- Research Center - Offers methods to learn about research process, planning research projects, and library of preformatted citations
- Writing Center - Features guidance for scholarly writing in APA style, preformatted templates, and collaboration with other authors
- Publishing Center - Browse over 2,100 scholarly titles in the behavioral and social sciences, explore publication options, and find detailed publisher information