Accessing Academic Writer
USG faculty, students and staff have online access to Academic Writer both on and off campus, a program that is designed to develop research and writing skills and help with APA Style (7th edition) formatting.
- Use Academic Writer for your research and writing needs.
- To create an account, select "Welcome" in the top right hand corner and select "Log In". Either login with an existing account or create a new account.
- If off campus, you must enter your USG ID to use Academic Writer. Also note that, off-campus access only works if you are using Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari. It does not work with Internet Explorer or Edge.
- Learn Center - Equips faculty and students with a digital media library that includes quizzes, samples, and instructional videos
- Reference Center - Offers tools to help with creating citations and managing your own personal database of sources.
- Write Center - Features guidance for scholarly writing in APA style (7th edition), preformatted templates, and collaboration with other authors
- Embeddable content for web pages and your LMS courses