Welcome to the Universities at Shady Grove. The Office of Human Resources is thrilled to have you on board!
The Universities at Shady Grove (USG) offers select degree programs from nine Maryland universities all on one convenient campus in Montgomery County. Students apply to and earn their degrees directly from the university offering their major, but they take their classes and access all student and academic services here at the USG campus. Smaller class sizes, more scholarship options, and a personalized experience are just some of the reasons students choose the USG campus. Additionally, only the upper level undergraduate and graduate level courses are offered at USG, so students benefit from a community of like-minded, career-focused peers, with services customized to their needs. Finally, all of the degree programs offered at the USG campus have direct ties to the needs of the local region, creating a mutually beneficial relationship between employers and students, contributing to continued success after graduation. For more information about how USG works, please visit the USG101 resource page.
To Do List
- Get your ID Card by visiting the Student and Academic Services Suite on the first floor of Building III.
- Claim your USG Logon ID to access slect campus services.
- Visit the Transportation and Parking Services Office to get information about a parking permit.
- Sign up for the USG Alerts system to receive emergency notifications, including inclement weather updates.
- Download the USG Mobile App from Apple or Google Play Store