The Office of Human Resources (OHR) is responsible for providing a wide variety of compensation and classification services such as assisting with new positions, processing requests to reclassify existing positions, providing wage and salary information, reviewing and processing acting capacity, administrative increment and overload requests, and assisting with organizational development and design.
- Nonexempt Salary Structure - effective July 01, 2019
- Exempt Salary Structure
- FY 2020 USM Compensation Guidelines
- Maryland Minimum Wage and Overtime Law Poster
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Position Reclassification for Exempt and Non-Exempt Positions
- Administrative Increments and Overloads