Students, faculty, and staff can schedule an appointment to get their IDs here.
We have extended ID Card production hours for the next two weeks. We will be open 8:30 am to 6:30 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, then 8:30 am-6 pm on Fridays. Regular hours resume Sept 18th.
The Universities at Shady Grove (USG) is committed to creating and maintaining an environment where all persons participating in USG programs and activities, performing work, or providing services can learn and work together in a safe and secure environment.
To that end, USG, with the support of its nine institution partners, has implemented a USG ID policy that requires all students, faculty, and staff to obtain and carry a USG ID card anytime they are on campus.
USG IDs serve as a way to quickly identify students, faculty, and staff, safeguarding against inappropriate usage of campus facilities. More importantly, USG ID cards are linked to contact data that can be used to locate and contact members of the USG community should an emergency arise. Students, faculty, and staff can stop by the mailroom to obtain a USG ID.
Menu of Services that require a valid USG ID Card:
Students, Staff, and Faculty must possess an active USG ID card to access the following:
- Student Affairs & Career Readiness
- Center for Transfer Access, Center for Scholarships, Center for Career Development, Macklin Center for Leadership & Communication, Center for Counseling and Wellbeing, and Career Readiness Operations
- Office of Information Technology Resources
- Secure WiFi Access and USG Logon
- Video and Digital Camera Services
- Laptop Loan Programs
- Computer Labs
- Poster Printing
- Help Desk Support
- Campus Resources
- Library "Night Owls"
- Self-service Copy
- Study Rooms Reservations
- Campus Recreation Center
- Public Safety Assistance (non-emergency)
- USG Parking Permits
- Campus Events/Workshops
- Proctoring Services
- USG Veteran's Lounge