USG Printing Services
OIT is pleased to announce USG's Pay-for-Print service with new feature-rich enhancements that enable our user community the flexibility of online account management, web-enabled printing and credit card payment processing.
- Students attending classes at USG will gain access to the USG Printing Portal with their respective USG Logon IDs
- If not done yet, sign up to the USG Logon Self Service to gain the ability to reset your USG logon credentials
- Users may add funds to their accounts using a credit card by visiting the USG Printing Portal
- Download printing instructions (pdf)
- Create a guest account
- Users may transfer funds stored on print cards to their new accounts by visiting the OIT Service Desk
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) provides printing services using the methods below:
- Direct printing from any USG workstation using a valid USG Logon ID
- Browser-enabled printing from any device connected to the USG network or WiFi using a valid USG Logon ID
- Guest printing using self-service account creation from any device connected to the USG network or WiFi
Any print job may be released/printed at the following locations.
|Job Type||BuildIng i||BuildIng ii||Building iii|
|Black & White||2nd Floor Lounge||2nd Floor Lounge||
Open Lab 2103
2nd Floor Hallway (Rear)
3rd Floor Hallway (Rear)
|Color||2nd Floor Lounge||
Open Lab 2103
|Type||Simplex (Per Page)||Duplex (Per Page)|
|Black & White||$0.10||$0.16|
We currently offer poster size printing to its students and faculty for academic use and internal printing for departmental needs. We currently operate an HP Designjet Z3200ps capable of printing 36" wide to 120" long at 600-dpi in full color using 11 different inks and gloss enhancer.