Join us in-person on our state-of-the-art campus this spring to learn how you can earn a bachelor’s or graduate degree from a top Maryland university, right here in Montgomery County.
Undergraduate & Graduate Open House
Saturday, May 6, 2023 from 10am-1pm
9631 Gudelsky Drive
Rockville, Maryland 20850
This event is beneficial for students who are currently in high school, community college, or at another four-year institution, or who are looking to return to school after a hiatus. It is also designed for those who are considering graduate degree programs, as well as family or community members looking to learn more about our campus.
All attendees will be able to:
- Meet with program advisors from each of the career-focused degree programs offered at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) campus
- Receive personalized next steps in the application and admission process for your program of choice
- Explore scholarship opportunities exclusive to students at USG, including our newest "Jumpstart" scholarship which provides $500 off the first tuition bill for new students in undergraduate programs this fall
- Tour campus and hear about student life directly from current students
- Learn about USG’s customized academic, career, and personal support services
- Apply on-site and/or receive fee waivers for select degree programs
For local community college, high school students and their families:
- Learn about transfer preparedness initiatives
- Attend a special session to learn about the cost-saving community college to USG “2+2 Pathway”
- Connect with students who have completed the MCPS-MC-USG Pathway
- Discover additional benefits for those in the MCPS ACES Program
Plan Your Day
The USG Open House includes an information fair from 10:00am to 1:00pm where you can meet with representatives from ALL degree programs offered on the USG campus, regardless whether they are offering a seperate information session. There will also be a variety of information sessions, tours, and on-site application labs. The schedule for the event can be downloaded below.
Parking and Directions
Parking will be available free of charge in the Traville Gateway Garage, Shady Grove Garage and Lots 1, 2 and 4. Student Ambassadors will direct you from the garage and parking areas to the Biomedical Sciences and Engineering (BSE) Building where the event is taking place. A printable map can be viewed below.
Disability parking and other accommodations are available as requested. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.