The USG Business Office seeks to provide the resources for our managers to effectively operate their units through accurate reporting and forecasting, invoicing and accounts payable, scholarship processing and procurement strategies. Additionally, we work with our partners to reflect their activity on campus and use of services for their students.
The USG Business Office is responsible for the following financial and administrative functions:
- Maintain the accounting and financial systems to interface with UMCP general ledger, accounts payable, and procurement systems.
- Process invoices, purchase requisitions, journal vouchers, budgets amendments and provide other cash and payments services for USG departments.
- Liaison with our 9 Partner Universities to facilitate invoice and accounts receivable processing.
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial reports to USG departmental budget managers and USG management
- Work with USG departments to analyze fiscal year budgets and to prepare the annual Budget