What are the APPLICATION requirements to be considered for TTP?
During the TTP application process, students wishing to be considered for the TTP program for Biocomputational Engineering should be able to answer yes to the following questions:
- Am I attending MC in the spring 2022 semester?
- Have I completed (with a "C" or better) or registered to take both of the following courses?
- ENES 100: Intro to Engineering Design
- MATH 181: Calculus I
If you answered yes to both questions above, please utilize these application directions to complete the TTP application!
Apply by June 15 to start TTP in the fall || Apply by November 15 to start TTP in the spring
**Please help to ensure that you receive TTP-related e-mails by adding email@example.com to your email contact list.**
What are the COMPLETION requirements to successfully complete TTP?
Once admitted into TTP, in order to successfully complete the Terp Transfer Partnership for Biocomputational Engineering, TTP participants must meet the following requirements. All requirements must be fulfilled while attending Montgomery College
- Earn an Associate’s Degree from MC (AA in General Engineering recommended)
- Graduate from MC with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA from all previous institutions
- Completed (with a C- or better* ) the following MC courses:
*Starred courses require students to earn a grade of B- or better
- MATH181 Calculus I
- *MATH182 Calculus II
- MATH280 Multivariable Calculus
- MATH282 Differential Equations
- CHEM203 Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 132 Principles of Chemistry II
- CHEM 131 Principles of Chemistry I
- ENGL102 Critical Reading and Research Writing
- ENES100 Intro to Engineering Design (GEEL)
- ENES120 Biology for Engineers OR BIOL150
- ENES240 Scientific and Engineering Computation
- *PHYS161 General Physics I: Mechanics and Heat
- PHYS262 Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism
- PHYS263 Physics III: Waves, Optics, Modern Physics or Elective OR CMSC 140 Introduction to Programming OR CMSC 206 Python Programming
- Participate in the Terp Transfer Partnership Welcome Activities
- Transfer Access Welcome Module
- Transfer Access Welcome Celebration (virtual during the pandemic, at USG once in-person events resume)
- Meet with the UMD Biocomputational Engineering Program Director or representative at least once per semester
- Attend a minimum of three events/activities (one in each Transfer Readiness Zone) before you transfer
- Academic Readiness (at least one event/activity)
- Career Readiness (at least one event/activity)
- Personal Success (at least one event/activity)
- Submit UMD Coalition application for the Biocomputational Engineering program at USG.