Transfer Access Programs (TAP) at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) are designed to exclusively benefit students during their time at Montgomery College (MC). Students enrolled in a Transfer Access Program receive support in the following areas:
- Academic Advising
- Academic Preparation
- Career Readiness
- Campus Connections
Upon successful completion of a Transfer Access Program, students will be well prepared to transfer to one of the bachelor's degree programs at USG and experience USG’s convenient campus, lower fees, and full-service setting.
- All Transfer Access Programs offer
- Early access to USG advisers and services while still attending MC
- The opportunity to earn an Associate's Degree and a Bachelor’s Degree
- Scholarship opportunities and assistance
- Select Transfer Access Programs Offer
- Program application fee waiver
Are you eligible for USG Transfer Access Programs?
- Are you interested in transferring to one of the majors listed below, offered by one of the Maryland universities at USG?
- Will you still be attending Montgomery College next semester (fall or spring)?
- Have you completed any program-specific eligibility requirements? (Click on the program below for more information.)
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, you are eligible to apply for a Transfer Access Program!
If you answered “No” to one or more of the questions above, or if your major is not listed below, you can still transfer to a program at USG. Please visit the How to Apply page for more information, including program contacts.
|Biological Sciences||Communication||Criminology & Criminal Justice||Information Science||Public Health Science||
Robert H. Smith School of Business
|History||Political Science||Psychology||Social Work||Translational Life Science Technology|
|University of Baltimore||Health Systems Management||Simulation & Game Design|
|Construction Management Technology||Hospitality & Tourism Management|