Our entry-into-nursing Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program is a rigorous and nationally respected program that transforms students who are new to the field into top-tier nurses — professionals who can make an immediate and lasting impact in any health care setting.
During your coursework, you will:
- build your nursing competencies in state-of-the-art facilities
- develop relationships with bright, driven students like you
- take part in engaging clinical experiences that challenge you to succeed in real-life situations and teach you clinical decision making — simulation is integrated into all clinical courses.
Upon completing the BSN, you will:
- be eligible to take the NCLEX-RN licensure exam, qualifying you for positions in a variety of health care settings
- be prepared to succeed in a wide range of health care environments
- have the qualifications you need to pursue graduate studies.
- Length: As little as 2 years
- Format: In person; Full-time
- Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
“I chose nursing because I can practice, I can travel, I can educate, and I can get into policy. There are so many avenues to have an impact as a nurse, and we have a unique opportunity to change people’s perspectives and challenge their biases.”