See below for upcoming events and announcements that may be of interest to graduate students. Visit the links at the bottom of the page for more information about our many resources and services.
January & February 2019
- Welcome Week: Jan. 28-Feb. 1, various times and locations (see flyer below)
- Mobile Market Mondays: Monday Jan. 28, 11:00 am-1:00 pm, Visitor's parking-Lot 5
- CSEF Saturday: Feb. 9, 12:00-1:00 pm, outside of the SAS Suite (1st floor of Building III)
- True Colors Personality Workshop for Student Leaders: Feb. 11, 4:00-6:00 pm, III-3230
- 2019 PTCMW-UMBC Career Panel: Feb. 12, 5:15pm - 7:30pm, III-3241
- FRY-NANCIAL Aid Awareness: Feb. 13, 5:30-6:30 pm, outside of the SAS Suite. Free financial literacy information and French fries!
- Black History Month Celebration: Feb. 15, 6:00-9:00 pm, II-MPR
- Student Leadership & Diversity Learning Series: Taking Initiative: Feb. 18, 4:00-6:00 pm, III-4206
- Diversity, STEMMinded: Feb. 19, 5:30pm - 7:30pm, III-3241
- Federal Jobs Workshop (for graduate students): Feb. 20, 5:00-6:00 pm, III-4202
- International Night, Feb. 21, 5:00-8:00 pm, II-MPR. Sign up by Feb. 8 to be a part of the event!
- NEW!! Apply for a Graduate Student Professional Development Stipend Award! (Priority deadline: Feb 1)
- NEW!! Apply for the GSA Executive Board for Spring 2019! Applications are due Feb. 3.
- Read the story of Ian Sillars, I/O Psychology student at UMBC!
- Sign up for the monthly Graduate Student Association newsletter.
- Enroll in a self-paced USM Leadership Badge for spring 2019!
- Grover Essentials is now open: free food, toiletries, and baby items in the SAS Suite.
- Apply to be a Grover Rover Promo Partner at USG: the easiest way to be involved in student life at Shady Grove.
- Don't forget to download the USG Mobile App!