here are upcoming events and announcements that may be of interest to graduate students. please Visit the links at the bottom of the page for more information about our many resources and services.
Events: November 2019
- Movie Night: Day of The Dead (Coco): Nov. 1, 4-7 pm, III-2230
- Infographics (Intermediate/Advanced) Workshop: Nov. 4, 5-6 pm, Library COL-LAB
- USG Civic Engagement: Reducing the Stigma on Homelessness: Nov. 5, 12-1:30 pm, Bldg. I Auditorium
- Link Up With LinkedIn: Nov. 6, 12-6 pm, III-Student Lounge
- Manny the Mobile Kitchen and Pop-Up Pantry: Nov. 6, 12-1:45 pm (2 sessions), Lot 4
- BSE Ribbon Cutting Showcase: Nov. 7, 1:30 pm, BSE
- Technica Hackathon with Ladies in Tech: Nov. 9-10, UMCP
- Veteran's Day Luncheon: Nov 11, 12-1 pm, III-2241
- e-Portfolio Workshop: Nov. 11, 5:30-6:30 pm, Library COL-LAB
- Pomodoro Technique Workshop: Nov. 12, 5:30-6:30 pm, Library COL-LAB
- 1619: Remembering, Reflecting: Nov. 12, 7:00-8:30 pm, Bldg. I Auditorium
- Student Work Showcase: Nov. 19, 4-6 pm, MPR
- The Magic of Storytelling: The Piscataway Conoy Tribe: Nov. 19, 6-8 pm, III-3241
- Search Strategies for Systematic Reviews Workshop: Nov. 20, 5:00-7:00 pm, Library COL-LAB
- Young Adult Science Cafe (with Dr. Angy Kallarackal): Nov. 21, 6-7:30 pm, III-2230
- The spring 2020 USG scholarship application and the 2020-2021 FAFSA application are now open. Apply today!
- The Center for Academic Success (CAS) and the Career and Internship Services Center (CISC) have moved to the new Biomedical Sciences and Engineering (BSE) Education Facility!
- Sign up to represent a country at International Night!
- Sign up for the monthly Graduate Student Association newsletter.
- Apply for a self-paced USGLeads Leadership Program! Applications are now rolling.
- Apply for a spring Graduate Student Professional Development Stipend Award by February 1. (Applications will be rolling thereafter if funding remains.)
- Don't forget to download the USG Mobile App and the USG OrgLife App!
- Complete the Virtual Mini Orientation and receive a gift from CSEF!
- Stop by Grover Essentials: free food, toiletries, and baby items in the SAS Suite (first floor of Building III).