All of the student communication and promotional opportunities listed below are FREE for events, programs or services being sponsored by current students, registered student organizations, or a USG or partner office in alignment with the Student Promotion and Communication Policy. Requests typically take 1-3 business days to process. Requests that are submitted a minimum of 10 business days prior to your scheduled event or program may be included in any of the following digital publications:
- USG Weekly E-Newsletter (image 2mb, pdf or jpeg, 60-word max) View the 2019-2020 newsletter schedule
- USG Flat screen locations (image must be 12.8 width x 7.2 height)
- USG Highlights- Elevator, Bathroom and Study Room Signs (limited text size - space is limited and not guaranteed)
- USG Mobile app (push notifications must promote events and/or programs that are sponsored by USG service centers/offices or events organized by partner institutions that apply to the entire USG community)
- UatShadygrove or USGStudentLife Social Media Outlets
To promote your event, program or service via bulletin board, kiosk, sandwich board, or writable info board please come to the SAS Suite, Building III at least 5 days before your target promotion date with your printed flyers/posters. If you have website access, add your event to the USG News and Events calendar.
Format and length of listing will vary by the communication method selected. Questions should be directed to The Center for Student Engagement & Financial Resources.