Stats and Research Methods appointments have moved on-line and all in-person meetings have been temporarily suspended. Our on-line appointments are held using our system’s built-in chatroom. For students needing assistance with the services listed below, please visit https://sg.mywconline.com/ select Statistics and Research Methods, then a time that works for you.
CAS provides one on one support to students studying research methods and statistics. Have a breakthrough in these notoriously challenging courses by accessing the support you need!
Visit us to enhance your skills on the following topics:
- Statistical Analyses (t-test, ANOVA, Regression)
- Research Methods (experimental design, sampling)
- Statistical Software (SPSS, SAS, Excel)
- Additional math related topics as needed
- There is no drop-in support at this time. All meetings are by appointment only.