Maryland Tech Council- Marketing Internship
Maryland Tech Council is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in working in a non-profit. As a MTC marketing intern, you can expect to develop your marketing skills and at the same time, gain valuable, real-world experience.
- Assist marketing/event staff in day to day activities.
- Review and edit marketing communications materials.
- Write marketing copy for emails, social media, events and membership campaigns
- Analyze competitor positioning and marketing programs
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Monitor social channels for trending news and ideas, then apply those trends through our social media accounts
- Perform research into our members’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
Interested students should send a tailored resume and cover letter directly to Michelle Ferrone at Michelle@mdtechcouncil.com.
Emergent BioSolutions - Analyst, Sales Support
This position is a supporting role for various Sales Operations functions. Responsibilities include performing domestic and global commercial product portfolio sales operations, facilitating US Government and International Sales Contract deliverables, assisting with Third Party Dealer Diligence activities (onboarding and renewal diligence requirements), performing ad hoc forecasting/sales reporting and analytics, and identifying/developing/implementing global Sales Operations process improvements.
Interested candidates can review the job description and apply here.
Shapiro & Duncan - Construction Intern
The Summer Intern will assist the Project Management and Design Team with management of HVAC and Plumbing design and construction. Responsibilities include assisting Project Team with project set up and planning, creating Purchase Orders and Subcontracts, tracking and creating change order proposals, and closeout requirements. The Summer Intern will get the opportunity to work in the Design, Estimating, Project Management, Virtual Design, & Fabrication Departments to gain experience in all facets of Mechanical Contracting. The Intern will also work on multiple projects.
Interested candidates should apply online here.
Urban Winery is recruiting for a Spring 2018 Hospitality Management Intern with an interst in Back of House Operations. Key Responsibilites include:
- Assist Urban Winery in creating a training manual, receipe book and Standing Operating Procedure for Back of House
- Maintain and update BOH numbers i.e. inventory, waste log, rotation dates, etc.
- Input Menu dependent upon culinary background
- Some light lifting may be required for organizaitonal purposes
The Hospitality Management Intern will be required to work some evenings and weekends with an average of 25 hours per week. Students can submit their resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Urban Winery is recruiting for a Spring 2018 Digital Media Intern who has strong skills in graphic design. Key Responsibilites include:
- Create wine labels to use for the distribution of product
- Work closely with ownership and management to develop social media campaigns
- Develop graphics for email blasts, t-shirts, and magazine ads using Adobe products
This Hybrid internship will allow students to work on premise at Urban Winery and remotely. Hours are flexible as tasks are mostly project based. Students can submit their resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of additional internships and full-time employment opportunities, log-in to Career Connector.