Group Study Room Reservations
ADMINISTRATION | APPROVED JANUARY 2019
This procedure applies to all USG Students who wish to reserve a Group Study Room in the Kendall Center (Building III) or the Biomedical Science and Engineering Building.
I. Reservation Procedure
- Log in to the EMS Web App using your USG login credentials established through the Office of Information Technology
- Complete all required fields in the reservation template. You will receive a confirmation email when your request has been submitted.
- Check in to your room using the EMS Web App 30 minutes prior or no later than 15 minutes after the start of your reservation. Any reservation which is not checked in will be released and the room will be available for reservation by other groups.
II. Group Study Room Rules of Use
- Minimum occupancy is 2
- Be courteous and vacate the group study room when your scheduled time is over.
- Please do not take dry erase markers or erasers from the rooms
- Do not leave personal items unattended. You are responsible for monitoring your belongings at all times.
- If the room is occupied at the time of your reservation you can request assistance from Security by calling 301-738-6065 or visiting the Security Desk in the lobby of the Kendall Center (Building III).