March 5, 2020
The Universities at Shady Grove
Building II - Ballroom
Join us to:
- Explore hospitality and tourism career outcomes
- Hear from professionals in the field including a Marriott representative in our panel discussion
- Participate in mini-breakout sessions and learn how technology will drive the future of the industry
- Network with local businesses looking to hire the future workforce
- Take advantage of application fee waivers
This event is intended for hospitality and tourism students currently attending community college as well as faculty and program directors within this field of study.
Food and refreshments will be provided. Prospective students attending the event will receive a free parking voucher.