Each semester the Rec Center hosts a variety of fitness and recreational activities. We encourage you to check this page regularly for updates. CRC events and activities are open to the USG population with valid ID. Come and join us!
Spring semester events/activities, we hope to see you at our semester activities.
- Ping-Pong Tournament, Wed. Nov. 20 @ 12:30pm (Game room). Refreshment and fun prizes will be available
Pop-Up Strength Challenge, Tues. Oct. 15 @ 12pm. Want a free lunch? Earn it at the CRC pop-up strength challenge, bring your friends!!
Meet the CRC Personal Trainer: Oct 16th at noon. Power hour with the CRC personal trainer! Come with your fitness, health and wellness questions. See you there...
CRC 5K, Wed. Oct. 16 @ 3pm (Meet us by the courtyard) Register here
Soccer Tournament, Wed. Sept. 23rd @ 3pm (USG Soccer field) Register here
- Fall 8-week Steps Challenge: Register is closed (Winner must attend finale on 11/18 @12:30pm)
- Group classes weekly (All classes begin Mon. Sept 16th)
- Finals destress seminar with Mel, Mon. Dec. 09 @ 12:30pm
- Dodgeball Tournament, Wed. Dec. 11 @ 12:30pm
Join us for these planned semester activities. Please let us know if you have any questions or need more information.