The Shady Grove Bookstore has all of your textbook needs. In addition, there is a wide selection of sportswear and merchandise for all campuses and USG apparel. Browse the latest magazines or bestsellers in our lounge area and our food section is stocked with variety of snacks and drinks. Additionally, you can find great gifts and even books for your downtime as well. We also price match, so, come on by!
Follow the steps below to order your books online:
- Go to http://shadygrove.bncollege.com
- Register for a login at the top right hand corner.
- Log into your account and click the “Textbooks” tab
- This tab will redirect you to a page where you can fill in your course information. The site will create a customized textbook list where you can choose your preferred condition of the text. (NOTE: If there are no used copies of a book, you will receive a new copy and vice versa.)
- You will then be able to choose to either pick-up your books or have them shipped to your home.
- You will receive two confirmation e-mails. One after you placed your order and another when your card has been processed and your books are ready. (NOTE: Your card will not be charged until your order has been fulfilled. This ensures that you are being charged the correct amount based upon the availability of new or used books.)
Meet Our Staff
Steve has been with Barnes and Noble College since 2001. During that time he worked at bookstores for the University of Maryland at College Park, the Universities at Shady Grove, and Johns Hopkins University. Steve's favorite authors are Zelda Fitzgerald and Haruki Murakami. He has a B.A. in English from University of Maryland at College Park and an M.A. in Writing from John Hopkins University. Steve enjoys his job and will gladly attend to your needs during your visit to the Bookstore.