Fall 2018 Info Nights: November 14, December 6
We will also have information on the Transfer Access Programs at Spotlight on USG on October 20.
Transfer Access Programs (TAP) at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) are designed to exclusively benefit students during their time at Montgomery College (MC). Students enrolled in a Transfer Access Program receive support in the following areas:
- Academic Advising
- Academic Preparation
- Career Readiness
- Campus Connections
Upon successful completion of a Transfer Access Program, students will be well prepared to transfer to one of the bachelor's degree programs at USG and experience USG’s convenient campus, lower fees, and full-service setting.
- All Transfer Access Programs offer
- Early access to USG advisers and services while still attending MC
- The opportunity to earn an Associate's Degree and a Bachelor’s Degree
- Scholarship opportunities and assistance
- Select Transfer Access Programs Offer
- Program application fee waiver
Are you eligible for USG Transfer Access Programs?
- Are you interested in transferring to one of the majors listed below, offered by one of the Maryland universities at USG?
- Will you still be attending Montgomery College next semester (fall or spring)?
- Have you completed any program-specific eligibility requirements? (Click on the program below for more information.)
If you answered yes to all of the questions above, you are eligible to apply for a Transfer Access Program!
If you answered “No” to one or more of the questions above, or if your major is not listed below, you can still transfer to a program at USG. Please visit the How to Apply page for more information, including program contacts.
|University of Maryland, College Park||
Public Health Science
|University of Baltimore||
Health Systems Management
|University of Maryland, Eastern Shore||
Construction Management Technology