INFOSCI PRE-TRANSFER ADVISING FOR SHADY GROVE
Coming in for a pre-transfer advising appointment is the best way to ensure that you are properly prepared to transfer to the Information Science program.
Pre-transfer advising appointments typically take about 30 minutes and are with our Academic Advisor and/or Program Assistant Director. Please bring a copy of your unofficial transcript(s) with you to the meeting to be reviewed.
To set up a pre-transfer advising appointment, Please submit an email to us adhering to the proper guidelines listed below:
- Address your email to "email@example.com"
- Within the subject line please write "Pre-Transfer Advising"
- To begin your email, please include your full name, the school you are currently attending (i.e.. Montgomery College), and your expected transfer year (i.e.. FALL 2020).
- Within your email, be sure to provide at least 2-3 dates/times that work with your schedule that week or the upcoming week.
- When ready, please submit your email to our department and we will respond to you in a timely manner regarding scheduling an advising appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Office Phone: 301-738-6243